WORK WITH US
ROI Relations (Torontooffice) is hiring a PR Sr.Coordinator/PR Account Executive with 1-3years of PR experience. We are looking for a creative team player that is a social media maven, has his/her finger on the pulse of the fashion, beauty and lifestyle industries across Canada, and has been interacting with lifestyle media through previous positions. The candidate must be able to write for PR, know his/her way around a PR campaign, and have excellent time management skills. An Innovative and results-driven individual with extreme attention to detail is necessary for this role. The candidate will have the opportunity to work with beauty and fashion/ accessory brand leaders and have ample opportunity to grow their career within our team.
- Day-to-day interaction with media and influencers
- Responding to press requests
- Writing. editing and distributing press materials
- Proactive pitching
- Client-related research
- On and offsite event management
- Creating and managing budgets
- Executing PR/digital strategy as directed by IVlanager and/or client
- Generating media results for clients
- Adhering to project timelines/calendars and meeting deadlines
- Generating reports and presentations for clients
- Managing intern assigned to your account
- Existing relationships with lifestyle media and influencers
- Strong work ethic; results-driven
- Organized and able to multi-task
- Positive and outgoing personality
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Photoshop, In Design, MRP
- Social media maven; knowledge of multiple online platforms and emerging digital / social interfaces
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Knowledge of the public relations industry in Canada and of the beauty and fashion industries
- Bilingual(French and English)an asset
Only applicants with experience in Public Relations will be invited for an interview. You will be asked for references and work samples upon application.
To apply, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
You are a multi-media maven with your finger on the pulse of the beauty, fashion, and lifestyle industries. You can curate a feed, understand what makes influencers tick, and have a passion for steering brands in the ever-changing world of digital communications. As Digital Media Account Executive, you will be responsible for integrated marketing campaigns, influencer relations, development of social media reports (tracking, analytics), optimizing social content and ad campaigns, and trend monitoring.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists with community management on behalf of clients, drives social engagement to clients’ platforms through intelligent social strategy
- An expert in Facebook and Instagram offerings, manages audience targeting, sponsored content and ad buys, customization
- Creates content or outsources content creation to fit brands’ identities; analyzes content to ensure engagement growth with each post/program
- Tracks and reports on social/digital KPIs; analyzes metrics across multiple social channels and recommends ways for brands to optimize engagement
- Digitally audits (research) of brands and competition, analyzes results, delivers initial findings and recommends strategies.
- Develops relationships and engages with media and influencers
- Manages updates of agency communication channels, including website and social media platforms
- Understands MRP, Facebook Insights, Google Analytics, and other social analytics platforms.
- Liaises with industry analytics services to secure partnerships for our agency; utilize these services to better service our brands
- Executes research related to:
- Social media platforms
- Social media tools and applications
- Partner vendors (couponing, webinars, social monitoring providers, etc.)
- Manages influencer campaigns and contracts, including but not limited to creative briefs, wage negotiations and reporting
- Works collaboratively in a team environment with a spirit of cooperation and enthusiasm
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail a must
As a Digital Account Executive, you are adept at managing and tracking social content and honing your craft every day. You have a bachelor’s degree in public relations, communications, journalism, digital media or related field, and a minimum of two years digital communications experience. Multi-media experience − especially proficiency in PR, beauty, lifestyle and entertainment brands, and integrated marketing − is preferred. Knowledge of Facebook Ad Manager is a must.
To apply, contact: email@example.com
We are always looking for PR Unicorns.
We are currently looking for a passionate and responsible Public Relations students to fill a full time, three to four month internship position to learn the ins and outs of the ever-changing PR industry.
Public relations interns will be actively enrolled in the work placement portion of their certified education program. The individual must demonstrate the ability to undertake basic public relations writing assignments, and possess an understanding of basic media relations skills. A working knowledge of word processing and database management software is necessary. Social media mavens preferred!
The intern will develop on the job skills and learn from a team of pros. They will assist with:
- writing for PR and digital media; media pitches
- participating in creative brainstorm sessions
- writing for different social media platforms
- packaging and shipping parcels to media; filling media requests
- on-site and off-site assistance with special events; event planning
- client-related research
- the development and updating of media lists and other databases
- administrative duties
- Full-time, Monday to Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm (or per your program requirements)
- Position available in downtown Toronto office
- Only students required to complete an internship for school credit will be interviewed
- Please send cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org